Friday, February 6, 2009

Today is the DAY!!!!!! CONGRATS BIANCA D'ARC!!!!

I have been a bit off lately. I still need to post about Bianca's January Challenge, where I fell short and what I acomplished, but I have to just shout because RARE VINTAGE releases today!!!!!




She would give her life to save his, but can he save her from himself?

Marc LaTour is the Master vampire. Kelly is the new Gal Friday at the winery her best friend and her new husband own. Marc is obsessed with Kelly, though he doubts he could be so lucky as to finally find his One after over six hundred years of searching. Still, he reacts with jealousy when his old friend and fellow Master comes for a visit.

Marc and the other men take turns watching over Kelly, hoping to prevent heinous events foreseen in her future from taking place, but there are other intrigues afoot. An upstart vampire in Marc's territory issues a challenge to Marc's leadership. It will be a fight to the death, but Marc knows he has much to live for... if Kelly turns out to be his One.


YEAH BIANCA!!!

I have been waiting for this rerelease for what seems like forever. I do own the original and I can't wait to see what Bianca has done with Marc and Kelly.

You can learn more about Bianca and hre books at her website and buy your own copy of Rare Vintage at Samhain Publishing.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know why I didn't see this before, but thanks for the mention and the good wishes! I really hope you liked the expansion of this book and I'm sorry it took me so long to see this lovely post about it. Thanks again!

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete