Friday, May 8, 2009

April Reads 2009

I was off to a good start on my reading blog writing short reviews of each book as I read them, but then life threw me a few curve balls. I had to get one of my dogs neurtered, then another one of my dogs ate through the charging plug for my laptop. Leaving me pretty much internetless. Since yesterday I have a new cord. Yeah I'm back on-line!!!



So I'm going to wrap up the month's reading here and then start fresh for this months reading, hopefully I will be able to review more and blog more.



I read 31 books, all of them were in eBook format.

9 of them are also available in print.



Some were based on recommends from others TBR piles or just from reviews I saw on other blogs.



Paradise Valley ~ Mira ~ Robyn Carr ~ 9
Saddled ~ Samhain ~ Delilah Devlin ~ 9
Phantom Desires ~ Samhain ~ Bianca D'Arc ~ 8.5
Be With Me ~ Berkley Heat ~ Maya Banks ~ 9.5
Sweet Surrender ~ Berkley Heat ~ Maya Banks ~ 8.5
Glutton for Pleasure ~ Samhain ~ Alisha Rai ~ 7
Saving Sarah ~ Total E Bound ~ Lacey Thorn ~7
Covert Lessons ~ Ellora's Cave ~ Mari Carr ~ 8
Facing It ~Samhain ~ Linda Winfree ~ 9.5
For Her Pleasure ~ Berkley Heat ~ Maya Banks ~ 7.5
Montana Creeds: Tyler ~ Harlequin ~ Linda Lael Miller ~ 8.5
Past Promises ~ Samhain ~ NJ Walters ~ 10
Wolf Signs ~ Samhain ~ Vivian Arend ~ 8.5
Taking Chase ~ Samhain ~ Lauren Dane ~ 9
Chased ~ Samhain ~ Lauren Dane ~ 9
Always ~ Samhain ~ Lauren Dane ~ 9
The Cowboy Way ~ Champagne ~ Cat Lovington ~ 6
Theirs to Capture ~ Samhain ~ Shelli Stevens ~ 7
Making Chase ~ Samhain ~ Lauren Dane ~ 10
Friends With Benefits ~ Samhain ~ Kelly Jamieson ~ 8
Mia Dolce ~ Ellora's Cave ~ Cerise DeLand ~ 7
Red Alert ~ Ellora's Cave ~ Lynne Connolly ~ 9.5
Steel Beauty ~ Samhain ~ Dana Marie Bell ~ 8
Giving Chase ~ Samhain ~ Lauren Dane ~ 9
Butterfly Tattoo ~ Samhain ~ Diedre Knight ~ 10
Bossy and Clyde ~ Ellora's Cave ~Jaid Black ~ 8
Catherine's Awakening ~ Ellora's Cave ~ Joanna Wylde ~ 8
Journey to the Pearl ~ Ellora's Cave ~ Desiree Holt ~ 7
Howling for My Baby ~ Samhain ~ Beverly Rae ~ 8
Anything But Mine ~ Samhain ~ Linda Winfree ~ 9
Falling Into You ~ Samhain ~ Linda Winfree ~ 9


And I read three books that were a 10 in my book.


So not to shabby.


See you next month!! Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment