Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Do you ever wonder how many eBooks you own?

Well I did and I decided to go through all the files I had on my laptop just to see how many books I had and sadly if I was missing any.

So with my trusty Excel program, my nimble typing fingers and more time then I ever expected it to take I went through them all.

First I found that some of the books I had purchased and downloaded have some how gone MIA, I think they may have been books from the laptop drop and hard drive crash of 2007, but I digrese.

I am the proud owner of 1204 eBooks in a wide variety of genres and from many publishers with the bulk of the books coming from 2 specific publishers. I really don't want to think about how much money I spent and if somone manages to figure it out... Please, Please, Please don't tell my husband.

So how many do you own, or are you too afraid to think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have no idea how many e-books I own, but I know it's not that many. :-)

    I think I'd rather not know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NJ,

    And to think that's just my ebooks. LOL

    I do love to read, plus I put them in a spreadsheet. Since I have in the past bought the same book twice.

    ReplyDelete